Military Discounts | Online Degrees

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!: Lets just get this out out the way: the MilitarySpot forums are closing!

We've been thinking about this for some time now and finally decided to shut down the forums. We want to make sure everyone has time to get any content from the forums that they'd like, contact any members you want to keep in touch with or even start your own forum and continue there.

We are going to keep the forums up for another 3 months. They will be closed for good on April 30th, 2017.

We truly appreciate everyone who has participated in the forums over the years!

MilitarySpot.com    Military Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Service Discussions  Hop To Forums  U.S. Navy    Travel for Dual citizens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travel for Dual citizens
 Login/Join

Private

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi,

I'm leaving for bootcamp soon, but I have a question. I have dual citizenship. I don't need a security clearance for my job, so I can keep my dual citizenship, but I was wondering if there is a rule about US military traveling to foreign countries (while on leave) on a foreign passport. Is it allowed? My father's home country will not allow me to enter on my American passport. I can only enter on my foreign passport. Is that allowed so I can visit my father's home country while on leave?