Military Discounts | Online Degrees

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!: Lets just get this out out the way: the MilitarySpot forums are closing!

We've been thinking about this for some time now and finally decided to shut down the forums. We want to make sure everyone has time to get any content from the forums that they'd like, contact any members you want to keep in touch with or even start your own forum and continue there.

We are going to keep the forums up for another 3 months. They will be closed for good on April 30th, 2017.

We truly appreciate everyone who has participated in the forums over the years!

MilitarySpot.com    Military Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Service Discussions  Hop To Forums  Joining the Military
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicForeign CredentialsAxeljohnuy0172869 
by Axeljohnuy017
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAshley - Rejoining the Military with RE-4ADoutato11458 
by thegunny
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNational guard, Sea Cadets , ROTC... PLEASE HELPTennesseeboy11583 
by thegunny
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHow to joins the US army as a Foreigner?   Page 1 2 3 4 Ghost880870137620 
by MarieEveL
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRejoining the military   Page 1 2 moscowdog2420756 
by thegunny
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat military branch would give me the most experience in Mechatronic Engineering?Pepci31648 
by Pepci
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI want to join but I need adviceTarus8983407 
by HarryP
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicTrying to join Air Force with RE-4 code...still unclear and need help!Hollywood8957096 
by thegunny
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI want to join but I need adviceTarus890546 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLegal Steroids and the militaryimReallyFat861217333 
by HarryP
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicEnlisting in airforce - waiver question!cliftonjosh94639 
by HarryP
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat do you think my chances are?ctbrul3s22231 
by mako1017
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicOCS with GADbeerye11633 
by thegunny
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat Happens after and eye consult? Please help?ArmyBoy11195517 
by opiyo jacob
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicastigmatism waiver helpLouieH199423502 
by LouieH1994
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPDQ for astigmatismLouieH199497298 
by LouieH1994
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThird Year Electrical Engineering studentjlin52486 
by opiyo jacob
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicJoin Privat Security firmRoyalM62934 
by HarryP
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicUSMEPCOM/MEPSHarmon Rabb Jr.32053 
by thegunny